and thats about 35000 dollars wasted
Pound was approved thirty five thousand on a new field house.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
and thats about 35000 dollars wasted
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Can you explain why you think that?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
wise county is going to consolidate SOON.
i think wise county is denying the inevitable
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I don't care if they do or don't consolidate.Either way is fine with me. But I don't see it happening.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
what a waste of money
u dont see what happening...
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Even if they do consolidate schools, it'll take 5-7 years to build a new one. Pound's field house does need work. Kelly's football field is due to get new bleachers on the visitor's side, so that could be considered a waste too, unless they buy some that can be moved to a new location in a few years.
i still believe any improvements to the high schools are a waste unless we get better heating and a/c. then after that the schools are open for improvements
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I would tend to agree but these places are safety hazards. Got Calculus in the morning?
Bookmarks